 |
| The kids and me at my mom's on Mother's day. |
Well one thing I've learned in the last three months is that raising 3 children is way more time consuming than raising two. How Stay At Home Moms that raise multiple kids and blog on a regular basis is something I have yet to figure out. I'm so grateful for their ability to pass on their trick of the trade to moms like me. I'm still trying to figure out how to balance taking care of all the babies and taking care of the home. I have also discovered that having a baby in late spring means lots of traveling with a newborn. Since Jacob was born in April we have been to 2 funeral, 2 birthday parties, 2 family reunions, celebrated 4 holidays, 1 trip to the zoo in Columbia, multiple trips to Atlanta and countless trips to Mimi's new house in the country. Needless to say our "new" Suburban has a lot of "new" miles on it. All the while we've been trying to maintain some since of organization and schedule when we're at home. If you bare with me I'll try to catch you up on all our families fun, adventures, and lessons learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment